Project Implementation Newsletter (PIN)
The PIN is addressed mainly to the project partners and the first level controllers. In the newsletter we address urgent questions and problems, give technical advice and introduce changes of templates and forms.
- The straight lane to final payments
- Avoiding of common mistakes in reports
- Finalisation of projects and closure phase
- Outcomes of the on-line surveys
- common mistakes identified during audit and control
- personnel costs in the cost itemisation list
- update of the progress report guidance
- Update of Programme Manual
- Project closure
- Common mistakes in time-sheets
- Recommendations from the Second Level Audits
- Threshold for the bid-at-three increased
- Formulating your indicators
- Why Bid-at-three? Why it is NOT complicated?
- Proof of payment in IT systems of large organisations
- How to avoid problems with checksum?