24.09.2015 Reminder: EUSBSR Seed Money deadline approaching
23.09.2015 Interreg Baltic Sea Region celebrates European Cooperation Day and 25 years of Interreg
21.09.2015 21 September is European Cooperation Day - Celebrating the benefits of working together across borders
16.09.2015 Solving State aid issues for Interreg projects
15.09.2015 Interreg represents a mind-set for a successful European future
Programme Manual updated, check the most important changes
The Programme Manual (PM) gives practical guidance for all phases of project development, application and implementation in the Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007-2013. Version 6.0 of the Programme Manual was approved by the Monitoring Committee on 22 November 2011.
Most important changes in brief:
- Duration of the 5th call and extension stage projects was amended. These projects must end no later than 31.12.2014 instead of 30.06.2014 as it was regulated earlier.
- Eligibility for closure costs: closure phase was opened for payment of all costs related to the implementation phase.
- The sub-chapter on public procurement for project partners from Belarus was amended to incorporate the latest version of the Practical Guide to Contract procedures for EU external actions (PRAG)
- Implementation of the 10% rule: the restrictions on the project level were removed. The 10% rule is monitored only on the programme level now.
- Application and implementation for extension stage projects: the duration of extension stage projects was harmonised with the duration of the main stage project. Also, the possibility to apply for an extension stage was limited to the projects approved in the 1st and 2nd calls.
You can download the Programme Manual (with and without tracked changes) in the Programme documents section.