24.09.2015 Reminder: EUSBSR Seed Money deadline approaching
23.09.2015 Interreg Baltic Sea Region celebrates European Cooperation Day and 25 years of Interreg
21.09.2015 21 September is European Cooperation Day - Celebrating the benefits of working together across borders
16.09.2015 Solving State aid issues for Interreg projects
15.09.2015 Interreg represents a mind-set for a successful European future
Mid-term self-evaluation for projects
- the purpose of the evaluation
- who shall carry out the evaluation
- which elements shall the evaluation include
- which method shall be used
- how the outcomes of the evaluation shall be used
The Secretariat has also developed a voluntary template for the mid-term self-evaluation report. It is not compulsory for the project to use this template.
The mid-term self-evaluation shall be carried out by each project in the middle of the project's implementation phase.