2013.06.11 Monitoring Committee meeting, Estonia
2013.06.11-12 Joint Programming Committee 2014-2020 meeting, Estonia
More events in calendar
Running projects: 42
Finalised projects: 46
EUR committed: 213 mln
EUR paid out: 107.5 mln
Mid-term self-evaluation for projects
- the purpose of the evaluation
- who shall carry out the evaluation
- which elements shall the evaluation include
- which method shall be used
- how the outcomes of the evaluation shall be used
The Secretariat has also developed a voluntary template for the mid-term self-evaluation report. It is not compulsory for the project to use this template.
The mid-term self-evaluation shall be carried out by each project in the middle of the project's implementation phase.