Lead Applicant seminar in Rostock: presentations
Around 100 participants representing 60 project ideas took part in the Lead Applicant seminar of the Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007 - 2013 on the 4-5 February in Rostock Warnemünde/Germany. This was the third Lead Applicant seminar supporting applicants who plan to apply for the funding from the Programme in the 2nd or the 3rd call for project applications.
During the seminars the Joint Technical Secretariat staff provided practical guidance on how to fill in the application form. 28 project idea owners had individual project consultations where they could discuss their project ideas in more details. Below you can download the documents and presentations from this seminar.
- From application through assessment to funding decision - the procedure
- WS1: Project strategy
- WS1: Communication
- WS2: Work Plan
- WS2: Project partnership
- WS3: Financial issues
- WS3: Multiple choice test with solutions, block 1
- WS3: Multiple choice test with solutions, block 2
- Investments in projects, strategic projects and extension stage
- Project implementation and monitoring: what is good to know when applying