Internal and external accessibility
The priority addresses transport imbalances, and will minimise the impact of barriers for smooth transport of goods and passengers. The objective is to improve the external and internal accessibility of the Baltic Sea region.
What can be financed?
- Promotion of transport and ICT to improve accessibility and sustainable socio-economic growth
- Further integration within the existing transnational development zones and creation of new ones
Expected project results:
- Improved capacity and interoperability of different transport and ICT networks
- Better integration of areas with low accessibility
- Influenced policies, strategies and regulations in the field of transport and ICT
- Increased role of sustainable transport
Further information: Chapter 6.2. of the Operational Programme.