INTERREG IVC ‘Good Practice Fair’ on 24 November in Krakow, Poland
The INTERREG IVC interregional cooperation programme is organising a ‘Good Practice Fair' on 24 November in Krakow (Poland).
Interregional cooperation has brought many advantages to those organisations involved in partnerships. Across 122 projects financed by the INTERREG IVC programme, over 1000 good practices have been identified or transferred within cooperation projects. The knowledge gathered in 27 EU countries, Norway and Switzerland is available to all and it is the right time to share:
- What effective techniques have been used to promote entrepreneurship in order to boost employment?
- What are the latest developments in waste prevention and management?
- How do regions deal with the emphasis on innovation and how can innovative ideas be brought to the market?
- What works on a regional level when tackling climate change?
- How do regions face the challenges brought about by demographic change?
- How can improving energy efficiency improve a region's performance?
This event will be a platform for exchanging experiences and taking up good practices identified and transferred within interregional cooperation projects. Already more than 200 people have registered to the event, representing policy-makers and practitioners from all over Europe.
In addition to six practical workshops on Innovation, Demographic Change, Entrepreneurship, Climate Change, Waste management and Energy efficiency, the participants will have a possibility to network and talk to the representatives of more than 25 running projects in the Exhibition area. An INTERREG IVC cinema and library section will display videos and good practice guides produced by projects.
It is still possible for representatives of public authorities to sign up for this this practical, knowledge-sharing day! To register, connect to goodpractice.interreg4c.eu before 11 November 2011. All registrations will be confirmed by the organisers within 3 working days.
In case you are unable to attend, or if you feel another person in your organisation would be more suitable to attend, please forward this invitation. For more information, please contact INTERREG IVC Information Point North at IP-North@interreg4c.eu or +49 381 45484 5292.
The INTERREG IVC programme will be looking forward to sharing with you in Krakow.