All funds committed
After the five calls for applications, programme funds exhausted. There will be no further calls for projects.
Total funds available at Programme start
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF): 208 MEUR (million EUR)
- European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI): approx. 8.8 MEUR
- Norwegian national funding: 6 MEUR
Total = 222.8 MEUR
+ co-funding from project partners from national, regional and local level
The programme co-finances:
- up to 75% of costs generated by partners from Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Finland
- up to 85% for partners from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland
- up to 50% for partners from Norway
- up to 90% for partners from Belarus
As the Financing Agreement between Russia and the EU is not signed, partners from Russia cannot receive funds.
Further information about maximum co-financing rates and the possibility to act as a lead partner for organisations located in different regions of the Programme and beyond are in chapter 2.1., table 2.1.a of the Programme Manual.
For more information about other funding sources in the Baltic Sea region click here.