Innovation means successful production, assimilation and exploitation of novelty in the economic and social spheres.
The priority supports innovation sources and facilitation of transnational transfer of technology & knowledge, in particular targeted at small and medium size enterprises (SMEs). Another objective is to strengthen the capacity of people for absorbing new knowledge.
What can be financed?
- Providing support for innovation sources
- Facilitating the technology transfer and diffusion of knowledge across the BSR
- Strengthening the social capacity in generation and absorption of new knowledge
Expected project results:
- Strengthened international performance of innovation sources and improved links to SMEs
- Improved transnational transfer of technology and knowledge
- Broadened public basis for generation and utilisation of innovation
Further information: Chapter 6.1. of the Operational Programme.