European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI)
- Supports involvement of Belarusian partners in the joint projects.
- Organisations from Russia cannot receive financial support as the financing agreement between Russia and EU was not signed.
- Provides the funding for activities for the benefit of the Belarusian territory.
- Belarusian partners submit joint application together with ERDF partners.
- Partners using the ENPI funds have to follow the rules that apply for EU external funding, known as PRAG rules.
Implementation provisions for the projects in the Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007-2013 have been harmonised as much as possible. Wherever there are specific provisions set for the ENPI financed project partners these are reflected separately in the respective chapters of the Programme Manual.
Where there is no reference to the ENPI, this means that the requirements and procedures described are the same for all project partners regardless of their source of financing.
Click here to go to Programme information in Russian.