Communication & information
Communication and information activities in the project are an important part of the project implementation.
Requirements & recommendations:
- check chapter 8 of the Programme Manual for requirements
- prepare a communication plan
- design project logo and website
- all project outputs and results, including investments, must have clear reference to the programme & EU.
- check the Communication Guidelines for explanations of common terms, practical examples of communication activities and useful tips.
- Check the factsheet on use of logos, reference and disclaimer
Dark blue: 100,60,0,0 cmyk, Pantone 286,
Light blue: 55,20,0,0 cmyk, Pantone 284,
EU logo colours:
PANTONE YELLOW: 100% "Process Yellow".
PANTONE REFLEX BLUE: mixing 100% "Process Cyan" and 80% "Process Magenta".